We recommend that you print out these Terms & Conditions and store them safely along with all the confirmation e-mails, transaction data and payment methods relevant to your use of the Website and our Services.
You can contact our Customer Services team. Please click here to see our contact details.
RULES AND ADDITIONAL TERMS
These Terms & Conditions include and incorporate the following additional terms:
- Product specific rules (“Rules”), which govern particular games, events, markets and/or products and provide product-specific detail. When you play any game, place a bet or wager with us or otherwise use the Services, you agree to be bound by:
- the Rules of any game you play (as set out in the game itself or in the “Help” section);
- Promotional Terms, which apply in respect of promotions, bonuses and special offers (including any wagering requirements) related to the Services from time to time. Please note, not all players will be entitled to receive all promotions, bonuses and special offers available via the Website from time to time;
- Download Terms, which you will be required to agree to in order to download certain Software from the Website from time to time (see Appendix); and
The following words and terms, when used in these Terms & Conditions, shall have the following meanings:
“Account”: an account opened by you with us to enable you to deposit and wager on the Website or otherwise use the Services;
“Applicable Laws”: any laws, rules and regulations which apply to you in the country in which you reside, or, if different, from which you are conducting activities with us, including (but not limited to) those relating to online gambling, your access to or use of the Services and/or the Website, and your making deposits and receipt of any withdrawal;
“Download Terms”: the additional terms and conditions which you will be required to agree to in order to download certain Software from time to time;
“Gambling Transaction”: a bet, wager, stake or similar transaction placed on the Website or by otherwise using our Services;
“Group”: means, in relation to us, a company which is from time to time a subsidiary or the ultimate holding company ours, or another direct or indirect subsidiary of such ultimate holding company. For the purposes of this definition, “subsidiary” and “holding company” have the meaning given to these expressions in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006 (as amended from time to time);
“Payment Provider”: a third party payment processing company;
“Prohibited Jurisdictions”: any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and Guernsey.
“Promotional Terms“: separate terms and conditions which may apply in respect of promotions, bonuses and special offers (including any wagering requirements) related to the Services from time to time;
“Services”: the services offered by us from time to time through the Website;
“Software”: the software that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilised by you from the Website for the purpose of enabling you to participate in the Services, including any related program or data file and any related documentation, and including any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such software;
“Winnings”: any winnings payable to you following a successful Gambling Transaction; and
“Withdrawable Funds“: the total funds in your Account (including all unspent deposits and winnings from wagers made with your deposits) excluding any funds that are subject to a restriction (including wagering requirements or other promotional play restrictions).
- By opening an Account with us, you promise and represent to us that:
- you have understood and accepted these Terms & Conditions (including any additional Rules and/or other terms that may apply to you, as described in the “RULES AND ADDITIONAL TERMS” section above;
- you are bound by the provisions of these Terms & Conditions (including any additional Rules and/or terms that may apply to you, as described in the “RULES AND ADDITIONAL TERMS” section above ;
- you are 18 years of age or older;
- you have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and enter into an enforceable contract with us;
- you are acting on your own behalf and not on behalf of anyone else;
- all information which you give, or have given, to us in the registration process is accurate as at the date of registration;
- you are not depositing funds originating from criminal or unlawful activities, and you are not otherwise conducting criminal or unlawful activities and/or intending to use the Account in connection with such activities;
- you are not colluding, or attempting to collude, or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game you play, or will play, on the Website;
- the debit card or credit card details supplied by you in the registration process are yours as the registered account holder and the relevant card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
- you are not a problem gambler or compulsive gambler, and have not previously self-excluded from this Website and/or any other gambling website;
- you are not an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent or of one of our Group companies, or our suppliers or vendors, and you are not a relatives of anyone who falls into these categories (for the purpose of this paragraph, the term “relative” means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling);
- you are responsible for complying with Applicable Laws and will not access the Website or our Services from a Prohibited Jurisdiction; and
- you understand that there is a risk of losing money by wagering on our Website and using our Services and you accept full responsibility for such losses.
- As a responsible operator, we recognise that gambling can become a problem for some users. Consequently, we provide users with the facility to exclude themselves from using the Website and our Services or to use other responsible gambling tools that we offer, such as time-outs or setting financial limits in relation to their gambling.
- You can instruct us to exclude you from placing Gambling Transactions for a specific period of time (from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 5 years): (i) by contacting Customer Services (please click here for our contact details); or (ii) online via the “My Account” tab. In asking us to exclude you from the Website and our Services, you acknowledge and agree that we will block your Account from placing Gambling Transactions for the period requested, starting as soon as possible after receipt of your request (and, in any event, by no later than the next time you try and log in). The self-exclusion will be applied to all websites operated by us and members of our Group [PT Entertainment Services Limited and Virtue Fusion (Alderney) Limited] . Please note that there may be a short delay in applying the self-exclusion to websites operated by other members of our Group. If you wish to self-exclude from other gambling operators please contact those operators directly or use the GAMSTOP service described below.
- During a period of self-exclusion, you will not be able to place Gambling Transactions or otherwise access your Account. When you self-exclude, we will attempt to return your Withdrawable Funds to you. If, after a reasonable period, we are not able to return your Withdrawable Funds (because, for example, we are not able to contact you), we may donate the relevant amount to a charity of our choice. If you wish to reactivate your Account after the period of self-exclusion has expired, you may only do so by calling our Customer Services team (please click here for our contact details) and requesting that the self-exclusion be lifted. Any request to lift the self-exclusion after the specified period has expired will be subject to a 24 hour “cooling off” period, after which your Account will be re-activated.
- After your self-exclusion has been implemented, we will remove your name and details from any marketing databases we use. Please note that this relates only to marketing materials sent by us. There may be a short delay between your self-exclusion being implemented and marketing materials being stopped.
- In addition to our self-exclusion tools described above, you are also able to self-exclude with GAMSTOP, a free service that enables individuals resident in the UK to self-exclude from the websites / apps of gambling operators licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain. To find out more details and register with GAMSTOP, please visit gamstop.co.uk. If you request to self-exclude using GAMSTOP, we will take reasonable steps to prevent you from transacting on your Account, based on the information that you have provided to GAMSTOP, as soon as possible following your self-exclusion being registered with GAMSTOP. You should ensure that the details you use to register with GAMSTOP are the same as those details registered on your Account. Please note that there may be circumstances where we are unable to implement a self-exclusion requested via GAMSTOP, including, but not limited to, where we are unable to match your Account with the details you provided to GAMSTOP, and where there is a technical failure in the operation of GAMSTOP such that we cannot access the most up-to-date self-exclusion information.
- During your period of self-exclusion, whether requested directly with us or via GAMSTOP, you promise not to circumvent, or to attempt to circumvent, such self-exclusion arrangement by attempting to place Gambling Transaction using the Website or our Services, either yourself or using a third party. Any Accounts found to be in use in breach of a self-exclusion request will be closed as soon as such use is discovered, and we will attempt to return any Withdrawable Funds as set out above. Please note that if you are able to access your Account and/or open a new Account during any self-exclusion period, including one requested via GAMSTOP, and our automated checks do not prevent this happening, we shall have no responsibility or liability to you or any third party for any gambling activity that takes place (including to refund any losses relating to such gambling activity). You accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever (including in respect of any losses You may incur) if you continue to gamble with us or any third party, including where you have circumvented a GAMSTOP self-exclusion, via additional accounts or by changing registration details, or where you have sought to take advantage of the GAMSTOP service being unavailable or inaccessible.
Setting Financial Limits
- As part of our commitment to responsible gambling and in line with our regulatory obligations, you have the option to set a daily (24 hour), weekly or monthly deposit limit on your Account. To set a deposit limit, please either contact Customer Services (click here for our details) or select the option on the Website through the “My Account” link, setting out whether you wish to have a daily (24 hour), weekly or monthly deposit limit, and the amount you wish to be set.
- Any requested decrease in your maximum deposit level will take effect immediately and any requested increase in your maximum deposit level will take effect after a “cooling off” period of 24 hours. You will be required to confirm that you wish to increase your deposit limit after this time. If you do not give that confirmation, your deposit limit will remain as was originally set.
- Any deposit limit that you set will be applied across all websites operated by us, irrespective of the brand. The National Association for Gambling Care Educational Resources and Training (GAMCARE) provides information, advice and counselling to individuals, their family and friends who have concerns about problem gambling. The Helpline number for GAMCARE when calling from the UK is 0808 802 0133; this number may not be available from outside the UK.
- You may not use the Website and/or the Services if you are located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. The fact that the Website is accessible in a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or that the Website is provided in the official language of a Prohibited Jurisdiction, shall not be construed as condoning the use of the Website in such Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent this restriction (for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location, citizenship, or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction) is a breach of these Terms & Conditions and may constitute a criminal offence under Applicable Laws. If we discover, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect, that you accessing the Website or the Services from a location in any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions, this will result in us closing your Account, without any obligation to provide you with advance notice, and providing the applicable details to any relevant authorities, and you shall compensate us for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER FUNDS
- You acknowledge and agree that your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking or other insurance system of any jurisdiction. Any monies deposited with us will not receive any interest.
- Monies deposited with us will be held by our bank in a designated client account separated from our own company accounts. The account in which we hold deposits is not protected in the case of our insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation. SEE HERE FOR MORE DETAILS. If you require any further information on protection of funds and insolvency, we suggest that you obtain external advice.
Opening an Account
- In order to enter into a Gambling Transaction and/or use the Services, you will need to open an Account with us on the Website. You may only open one Account on the Website: duplicate accounts are prohibited and will be closed (and Withdrawable Funds, if any, returned). We do not operate a credit facility, and you may only enter into Gambling Transactions with funds held in your Account.
- You can have up to ten (10) active cards (debit or credit) on your Account. If a card registered to your Account is lost or stolen then you should notify Customer Services immediately (our contact details can be found here).
- You may only use the Website and/or the Services if you are 18 years of age or older. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an Account or to place Gambling Transactions on our sites (including the Website) or those of members of our Group. We will forfeit all Gambling Transactions and return all deposits to anyone who we discover is under the age of 18.
- If you share your computer with anyone under the age of 18, we recommend that you put in place filtering software. Companies that provide filtering software include:cyberpatrol.com
Verification Checks and Source of Funds requests
- By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you agree that we are entitled to conduct any necessary identification, credit, source of funds and other verification checks that we may reasonably require and/or are required of us under Applicable Laws and regulations or by regulatory authorities. You agree to provide us with any information we request in relation to such verification checks, and we reserve the right to request proof of age documentation and evidence to verify your identity, or the source of your funds including certified documentation, from you at any time. Until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our reasonable satisfaction, and any requested information has been provided, we are entitled to restrict your Account in any manner that we may reasonably deem appropriate, including by preventing you from placing any Gambling Transactions until the verification checks are completed satisfactorily.
- To comply with Applicable Laws (including our regulatory obligations), we conduct automatic “know your customer” checks. If these checks do not provide us with sufficient information about you, depending on your level of activity we may request to verify your identity or your source of funds.
- When an Account is opened, if the automatic checks do not provide all of the sufficient information then we will make If an age verification request. If the requested documents are not sent to us within 72 hours from the time of our verification request, your Account will be frozen and no further gambling permitted until such time as the required information has been sent and verified. Please note that if your Account is frozen for not providing age verification information, you can contact Customer Support to withdraw any remaining deposit (but excluding any winnings on your Account) and your Account will then be closed. If you are shown to be underage then we will close your Account and return all deposits (but not any winnings).
- If we make an ID verification request in line with our regulatory obligations,, until such time as the verification has been adequately concluded any withdrawal request you make will be considered pending. Once we have verified your identity, the withdrawal will then be actioned. The ID verification required by us is as follows:
- photographic ID (a copy of your passport or driver’s licence showing your name and date of birth);
- a copy of the front and the back of the credit or debit card you have registered and used on your Account (you need only show the name, first six digits and last four digits and expiry date; all other details may be obscured); and
- proof of address (for example, a copy of a bank statement or utility bill that shows the name and address registered on your Account and is dated during the previous three months) together with such other information as we may reasonably require.
- If, in line with our regulatory obligations, we request information on your source of funds, you must provide such information within the period specified in our email (either 48 hours or 7 days). If you do not provide the requested information within the period given, we may restrict your Account until such time as the required information has been sent and verified. For source of funding, we will request the following:
- Bank statements from the last 3 months; and/or
- Wage slips from the last 3 months; and/or
- Evidence of source of any other source of funds (e.g. property sale, inheritance, share sale, lottery win).
Use of your Account
- When you open an Account, you will be required to choose a unique username and password. You must keep your username and password secure and confidential and not share it with anyone else. You must not allow any other person to use your Account. You accept that any actions taken using your Account will be considered to have been taken by you and any Gambling Transactions entered into using your Account will be considered valid. We will not be liable if you disclose your username and password to someone else.
- You must keep your registration and Account details up-to-date. If any of your Account details change you should notify us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your financial institution. This can be done by contacting our Customer Services team (our contact details can be found here) . We are not responsible for transactions which are declined as a result of incorrect details where you have not notified us of any changes.
- If you forget your username and/or password, or have reason to believe that someone else is aware of your password, please contact our Customer Services team immediately ((our contact details can be found here)).
- You can monitor all Gambling Transactions made using your Account by clicking on the “History” button when logged in. You are responsible for all Gambling Transactions made using your Account.
- The debit card or credit card registered on your Account must be in your own name.
Deposits and withdrawals
- You agree that any financial transactions (e.g. deposits, withdrawals) on your Account will be handled by us directly or through a Payment Provider. Financial transactions will appear on your card statement as VFA
- Once your Account has been opened, you will be able to credit funds to it by requesting an electronic transfer of funds using any of the means set out on the Website.
- Each request made by you to deposit funds in your Account shall constitute a valid authorisation for us, or the Payment Provider if applicable, to transfer the amount specified in your request to your Account.
- Unless specifically authorised by us in writing, the limits on deposits into, and withdrawals from, your Account are set out in the table below. Unless agreed with you separately, we only accept payments, and all Gambling Transactions will take place and all Account balances will be displayed, in [GBP].